Monday, August 31, 2015

Doc Holliday's Most Wanted Newsletter Vol. #13

Volume #13

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER Vol #13 



DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
















SCHEDULE WEEK:  AUGUST 31-SEPTEMBER 6th

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Jenna (Final Shift at Doc's)

TUESDAY
AM Laura
PM  Julia 

WEDNESDAY
AM Nicole 
PM  Laura

THURSDAY
AM Christina
PM Laura

FRIDAY
AM Joanna 
PM  Christina & Julia

SATURDAY
AM Joanna 
PM Laura & Nicole

SUNDAY
AM Christina 
PM Julia 



DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR OF THE WEEK: WONDER BREAD

1. Where did you grow up?
Let's just say Hells Kitchen...or....I can say Valley Stream

2. What's your first memory with alcohol?
I was 6, and it was my older sister's party. She was 17 and her boyfriend gave me some alcohol. I then tied his shoelaces together and he fell down and passed out. It was Budweiser.

3. What's your 1st memory of Doc's?
I went the first year it opened but I don't remember it.

4. Fave jukebox song?
Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash

5. Favorite Doc's memory?
The last anniversary party. I forget what happened. That's ho good it was!

6. What I like most about Doc's?
The BARTENDERS!


THE DRINK SPECIAL: THE WONDER  BREAD :  $9 A bottle of BUD and a shot of Jameson!




No comments:

Post a Comment