141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: September 21-27th
PM Christina & Taylor
PM Julia & Nicole
DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR OF THE WEEK: CHUCK! IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!
1. Where did you grow up?
RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA
2. What's your 1st memory or experience with alcohol.
My mother drank wine while she was pregnant with me. So that's my experience ha!
3. Describe your first time at Doc Holliday's?
Long time ago, I'm gonna say '94. I was here the day before and the day after the smoking ban.
4. Fav jukebox song at Doc Holliday's.
UP AGAINST THE WALL REDNECK MOTHER! JERRY JEFF WALKER!
5. What's your favorite Doc Holliday's story?
The riff between Chino and Jerome. They are like water and oil. Used to get into it all the time.
6. Explain what you like most about Docs.
THE DRINK SPECIAL: THE E.V. ELEVATOR : $9 ROLLING ROCK CAN + SHOT OF JAMESON!