141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: November 30th-December 6th
AM Jade ('til 7pm)
PM Laura & Christina
PM Christina & Nicole
PM Julia & Laura
REGULAR OF THE WEEK: Transit MIKE
Drink Special: The Barry White: bottle of heineken plus a shot of Jack $10
1. Where did you grow up?
New York, NY
2. What's your 1st memory or experience with alcohol.
It was at the IZZY BAR on 10th St. & 1st Ave. I was 16 years old, and i got messed up!
3. Describe your first time at Doc Holliday's?
Alyssa & Li were working, and it was Fat Tuesday. Alyssa had made Jambalaya. Year: 2001!
4. Fav jukebox song at Doc Holliday's.
The future hidden Barry White track that might never happen in the near future.
5. What's your favorite Doc Holliday's story?
I can't repeat any of them!
6. Explain what you like most about Docs?