141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: February 29th-March 7th.
PM Christina & Nicole
PM Julia & Laura
DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR OF THE WEEK: ROB
DRINK SPECIAL: The Rossi: well tequila & soda $4
(except during happy hour)
1.WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I grew up in Hell Kitchen New York.
2. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST MEMORY WITH ALCOHOL?
My first drink ever was Rum and Coke and I got sick like a dog after 10 drinks.
3. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE AT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
I walked in saw they had $2 beers, a beautiful bartender, plus country music!!! I'm home!!
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE JUKEBOX SONG?
Friend in Low Places: #3701
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DOC'S MEMORY?
Once I had a bit to much, so I had to take a cab home, and I live around the corner.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
It's the best place to a drinking day and night. And all the bartenders are beautiful and very entertaining!!!!