Monday, January 4, 2016

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER VOL. #31

DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!




















SCHEDULE WEEK:  January 4-10th

MONDAY
AM Tory
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Tory
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Nicole
PM  Laura 

THURSDAY 
AM Nicole
PM  Laura 

FRIDAY 
AM Tory
PM Nicole & Julia

SATURDAY
AM Joanna
PM Christina & Laura

SUNDAY
AM Christina
PM Tory

DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR OF THE WEEK: GARY

THE DRINK SPECIAL the G-smooth: Tall Boy can of Hi Life, plus Johnny Walker Black $10 (not valid during happy hour)

1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in the Wakefield  section  of the bronx.

2. What is your first memory/experience with alcohol?
I remember the summer of 83, I was about 12 me and my cousin took our mothers Calvin coolers when they weren't looking. And of course, I had to be extra, I snuck a nip bottle of miller, out my uncle's personal cooler lol.

3. What was your first time at Doc's?
About 3 years ago Damion brought me in to Doc's and I fell in love with the place ever since!

4. Favorite song on the jukebox?
Sam & Dave: "Hold on, I'm Coming" !

5. What's your favorite Doc's story?
I got some good stories, but I guess my favorite is when me and Ben chased a knuckle head out of the bar during the day because he was in the bathroom trying do some extra activities.

6. What do you like most about Doc Holliday's?
It's a cool place it feels like you're chillin' in your living room with friends, not to mention all the bartenders are awesome, the best !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment