Monday, October 19, 2015

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER #20

                                             DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!

















SCHEDULE WEEK:  October 19-25th

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Laura
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Nicole 
PM  Laura

THURSDAY
AM Taylor
PM Laura

FRIDAY 
AM Joanna
PM  Christina & Nicole

SATURDAY
AM Joanna
PM Julia & Laura

SUNDAY
AM Taylor
PM Julia 

DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR of the week, Guess Who?
1. Where did you grow up?
Manhattan

2. 1st memory of alcohol?
I was 17, and my whole face went numb. It was Bacardi

3. First time at Doc's: 
I started coming when the bar opened on and off but it became more consistent 10 years ago. 

4. Fave jukebox song: 
Act Naturally, Buck Owens

5. Favorite Doc's memory: 
The day the window broke on top of me. I was assistanting exiting people from Docs. (your favorite, really????)

What I like most about Doc's:
The people and the jukebox!

DRINK SPECIAL: THE V.I.P. corner special $15 Labatts plus a 12 year Redbreast with 3 cubes!

No comments:

Post a Comment