Monday, October 5, 2015

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER Vol/ #18


DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!












SCHEDULE WEEK:  October 5-11th

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Laura
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Nicole 
PM  Laura

THURSDAY
AM Taylor
PM Laura

FRIDAY 
AM Joanna
PM  Christina & Nicole

SATURDAY
AM Joanna
PM Julia & Taylor

SUNDAY
AM Christina
PM Julia 

REGULAR OF THE WEEK: SARAH

I was a little delirious today and Christina took the interview questions, and gave them to me at some point while i was knee deep in paperwork. I skimmed it over, and at some point misplaced the sheet of paper with the answers on it. What I recall is that she is from Ireland (I forget what town.) 

She thinks her first time at Doc Holliday's, Jessica was working, but she's unsure since she has problems remembering last week....

Her favorite song is Chicken Fried (Zac Brown) and Baton Rouge (Garth Brooks). 

Orphan Thanksgiving is one of her favorite memories, among many. Sarah loves that every time she comes in, there is always a familiar face, and it feels like a family. 

That's the best I can do to report, and I can hope either the paper turns up or I can ask Sarah the next time I see her at the bar, which would likely be tomorrow or the next day!...

...Late news update from Christina; she's from Meath, Ireland!...

The EARLY BIRD SARASPECIAL: Ruby Red Absolut with cranberry and seltzer, double shot in a pint glass! I think !!! $8 (basically happy hour price, pre happy hour, because her and her friend usually come EARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment