141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: November 16-22
PM Christina & Nicole
PM Laura & Julia
REGULAR OF THE WEEK: Not Mike Tyson....photos a little dark, but you get the point!
Drink special: "Tyson one on": $10 shiner bock bottle plus Jameson shot (not valid during happy hour)
1. Where did you grow up?
2. What's your 1st memory or experience with alcohol.
I won a scholarship to Belgium and got wasted in the town square, because I didn't realize how strong their beer was!
3. Describe your first time at Doc Holliday's?
Christina was bartending, and I had just moved into town from California, in early January of this year. Greg, one of the regulars was there, and I stayed a few hours, and I just kept coming back.
4. Fav jukebox song at Doc Holliday's.Never Been To Spain, THREE DOG NIGHT
5. What's your favorite Doc Holliday's story?
All of my favorite stories can't be repeated
6. Explain what you like most about Docs?