141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: December 7-13th
PM Laura & Nicole
AM Joanna & Christina
PM Julia & Laura
REGULAR OF THE WEEK: Chris! Drink Special BUY ONE GET ONE FREE Maker's Mark on Ice $8
1. Where did you grow up?
Glen Oaks, New York
2. What is your first memory of alcohol?
Probably 14 in the basement of my Uncle's Irish bar in the Bronx sweeping up and swiping Guinness's.
3. What is your first memory of Doc Holliday's ?
I would say around 1999-2000, but those days are a blur.
4. What's your favorite jukebox song?
Steve Earle Copperhead Road
5. What's your favorite Doc Holliday's story?
Maggie's last shift was awesome-got to see everybody all at one time !
6. What's your favorite thing about Doc Holliday's?
It has the most Awesome jukebox, the most fun people, the best staff and totally cool vibe.