Monday, December 14, 2015

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER VOL. #28

DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!




























SCHEDULE WEEK:  December 14-20

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Laura
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Nicole
PM  Laura 

THURSDAY
AM Tory
PM Christina

FRIDAY 
AM Joanna
PM  Laura & Nicole

SATURDAY
AM Joanna 
PM Julia & Laura

SUNDAY
AM Christina
PM Julia 

DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR OF THE WEEK: LUIS
Drink Special: $4 bud light bottle buy one get one free all Monday day and night

1. Where did I grow up?
Newark , NJ

2. What is your first memory of alcohol?
High school. My friends and I were drinking some forty's of Heineken in the park across the street from our high school. 

3. What is your first memory of docs?
2006. I remember I was going to my friends house somewhere on Ave A and I was lost as usual. I was walking past docs and I saw $5 all you can drink from 8-11. I went inside and asked Mags what's the catch? And she said, "There is no catch that's the Tuesday night special". I called my friend and said this is where we are hanging out tonight. I have been coming here ever since.

4. What's your favorite jukebox song?
Anything Creedence!

5. What's your favorite Doc Holliday's story?
Every time I go there it's a trip that's why I keep coming back!

6. What's your favorite thing about Doc Hollidays?
The bartenders, the regulars, and of course our pool team. Hopefully we can bring a trophy to the bar this season. My favorite bar definitely! 


1 comment: