141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: February March 7th -13th
PM Christina & Nicole
PM Julia & Laura
DOC HOLLIDAY'S REGULAR OF THE WEEK:
Nelson (in the middle)
AND IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY WEEK
DRINK SPECIAL: THE HURRAH-
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ROLLING ROCK ALL WEEK:
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Melrose st 152 st in the South Bronx
2. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST MEMORY WITH ALCOHOL?
November 1980 enlisted club @ The Marine Corp base Kanehohe bay Hawaii ....
3. WHAT WAS YOUR 1st. EXPERIENCE AT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
Labor day 2013 I was looking for a Bar in the East village and walked into Doc's and it's the BEST Bar in the East village. .Hurrah.
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE JUKEBOX SONG?
I usually just give people money to go pick what they want!
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DOC'S MEMORY?
Every day is a holiday at DOC HOLLIDAY'S
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
All the totally ausome Bartenders, that's why I always come every week. hurrah