Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER VOL. #36

DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!













SCHEDULE WEEK:  February 8-14th

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Tory
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Laura
PM Christina

THURSDAY 
AM Nicole
PM  Laura 

FRIDAY 
AM Joanna
PM Christina & Nicole

SATURDAY
AM Joanna
PM Julia & Laura

SUNDAY
AM Christina
PM Tory

Doc Holliday's Regular of the week: Sarah
Drink Special, "The New Fashioned": $4 Whiskey & Ginger (not valid during happy hour)

1. Where were you born?
Denver, Colorado in the same hospital as Peter Schoen

2. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST MEMORY WITH ALCOHOL?
Going camping with my bestfriend and her parents raiding her dad's cooler when it got dark and steeling beer to take it into our tent

3. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE AT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
Walking in while my cat was getting groomed down the street while Laura was killing it behind the bar

4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE JUKEBOX SONG?
Pay me, Pay me, Pay me my money down...The Boss version

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DOC'S MEMORY?
Dan forced me to dance with him and he spun me so hard on the dance floor that he fell and hit his head on the bar. I felt so bad bc he got a concussion. allegedly. 

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
There are always the locals but also a good mix of an eclectic group of people. There is always a surprise waiting to happen. And of course the staff is off the hook!



No comments:

Post a Comment