Monday, February 15, 2016

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER VOL. #37

DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!




















SCHEDULE WEEK:  February 15th-21st

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Tory
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Laura
PM Christina

THURSDAY 
AM Nicole
PM  Laura 

FRIDAY 
AM Joanna
PM Christina & Nicole

SATURDAY
AM Joanna
PM Laura & Nicole

SUNDAY
AM Christina
PM Tory

Doc Holliday's Regular of the week, (awhile ago pic)...Harvey!

Drink Special: The Harvey Weekend Saturday Day Special:
 Buy 1 get 1 free whatever he wants for as long as he wants on Saturday!

1. Where did you grow up?
 Bernardsville, NJ 
2. What's is your first memory of alcohol?
 Taking a sip of my father's beer at around 6 to 8 years old and thinking that it tastes awful and wondering how anybody could drink it. I sure do like it now though.
3. What was your first experience at Doc Holliday's?
 I first went around five or six years ago. Got into a conversation with Joanna about poker. I went back around a year later and was amazed that she remembered me.
4. What's your favorite song in the jukebox?
 Waylon Jennings: Lonesome, Onery, and Mean 
5. What's your favorite story about Doc's?
 Being a refugee from  a recently closed bar that will remain nameless I apprciate how welcoming everybody at Doc's was to me. 
6. What is your favorite thing about Doc's?
The regulars and the jukebox which is one of the best I ever heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment