141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994
THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!
SCHEDULE WEEK: February 1-7th
PM Christina & Nicole
PM Julia & Laura
REGULAR OF THE WEEK: NIGEL
DRINK SPECIAL: the "H" secret: Bottle of bud light + shot of Jameson for $10 (not valid during Happy Hour)
1. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP?
Born in Georgetown Guyana, raised primarily Silver Spring, MD.
2. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST MEMORY WITH ALCOHOL?
I remember being scared and drinking Colt 45 with 10 other teenagers on the grounds of the Real Exorcist/Devil's plot of land. True location.
3. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE AT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
Meeting Joanna after concluding a sales transaction in Tompkins Square park. (NOT AS SHADY AS IT SOUNDS....)
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE JUKEBOX SONG?
I would have with Family Tradition.
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DOC'S MEMORY?
Getting a back massage at the bar by an Ex- masseuse.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT DOC HOLLIDAY'S?
I love how the bartenders and regulars make u feel like family. The best!!!