Monday, April 18, 2016

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER VOL. #46

DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994




THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!





















SCHEDULE WEEK:  April 18-24th

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Tory
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Laura (Charity Birthday all tips going to Fisher House)
PM Tory

THURSDAY 
AM Nicole
PM  Laura

FRIDAY 
AM Christina
PM Julia & Nicole 

SATURDAY
AM Laura 
PM Christina & Julia

SUNDAY
AM Christina 
PM Tory

DOC HOLLIDAY'S STAFF MEMBER OF THE WEEK: JACKIE DANIELS
Drink Special: Jack shot $7

1. Where did you grow up?
New Hyde Park, New York

2. What was your first experience with alcohol?
When I was like 12 my dad was cleaning out a liquor cabinet in our house. I found one of those little airplane bottles of Jack Daniels and pretended to drink it. He laughed at me and said 'If you want to drink it, go right ahead.' I took a swig and spat it right back up. So Jack and I got off to a rocky start but we have inseparable ever since

3. What was your first time at Doc Holliday's?
About 13 years ago. The first night I trained there

4. What's your favorite jukebox song? 
New York Groove!!!!!!!!!!

5. What's your favorite Doc's story?
The night Toby Keith came in and I didn't know who he was for like an hour. Finally one of the customers filled me in. He was great! We had an awesome night doing shots of whiskey together. 

6. What's your favorite thing about Doc Holliday's?
That I have a truly incredible bar family. Amazing co-workers and regulars. So lucky to be part of Doc Hollidays! 





No comments:

Post a Comment