Tuesday, April 5, 2016

DOC HOLLIDAY'S MOST WANTED NEWSLETTER VOL. #44

DOC HOLLIDAY'S
141 Avenue A, NYC
HOURS: Open 7 days a week 12pm-4am since 1994


THE OG NYC HONKY TONK BORN IN THE 90's
THE SOLE SURVIVOR LAST ONE STANDING!!!




























SCHEDULE WEEK:  April 4-10th

MONDAY
AM Christina
PM  Nicole

TUESDAY
AM Tory
PM  Julia

WEDNESDAY
AM Laura 
PM Christina

THURSDAY 
AM Nicole
PM  Laura

FRIDAY 
AM Joanna
PM Christina & Nicole ( Doc turns 22 years old party!)

SATURDAY
AM Joanna 
PM Julia & Laura

SUNDAY
AM Christina & Joanna 
PM Tory



Doc Holliday's Regular of the week: Henry! (with the hat!)
Drink Special: The Elevator: A bud light bottle plus Jim Beam shot $8


1. Where did you grow up?
Cypress Hills, East New York. Brooklyn. 

2. What was your firs experience with alcohol?
Drank a 5th of Dewars White Label with my friend in 6th Grade. Stole it from my Dads liquor cabinet. We took turns at the bottle until it was empty. I can't even smell the stuff now, makes me wretch. 

3. What was your first time at Doc Holliday's?
The first night it opened I came with my gf who worked around the corner at Coyote, she had a broken leg so we took a spot at the end of the bar. Joanna was at her finest, she kicked out anyone who didn't put a bunch of money on the bar (that's how it was back in the day) and we drank until the lights came up. Great opening night! 

4. What's your favorite jukebox song? 
Not easy, too much I like on it but if I had to pick one Waylon Jennings Ramblin man. 

5. What's your favorite Doc's story?
 The day I won best costume at the Halloween party, I came as a farmer and my gf a cow. I had a metal milk bucket, when I woke up there was money, condoms, packs of cigarettes and candy in the bucket  

6. What's your favorite thing about Doc Holliday's?
The camaraderie of the patrons and staff. I always feel at home and welcome even when I don't want to be bothered with anyone





No comments:

Post a Comment